Re: Secure Relaying -- a start

will trillich wrote:

yep. try uncommenting one of them (if it happens to refer to
/etc/exim/passwd then you need to set that up properly to match)

One more question...or two or three.

Can the /etc/exim/passwd file be created with htpassd? That would seem the easiest way and whst I used. What permissions are required on the passwd file? I now have Exim looking to authenticate before relaying and I have a passwd file created by htpassed which is readable only by root...but still not go. Permission problem?
Ed Lawson