Re: CD Burner and ide-scsi emulation

I'm running kernel 2.2.20 and I have ide-scsi
It is a loadable module. It should be visible as a file in
/lib/modules/<kernen-version-no.>/scsi/ide-scsi.o
You don't need to move to kernel 2.4.x for this, but there may be other reasons to move that apply to you and not to me. If ide-scsi.o does not show up using locate, you need to learn more than I know about how to get it or generate it.

The magic line in lilo in definitely
append="hdc=ide-scsi"
and not
append="hdc=scsi"