QT Libraries, help needed

Hi,
I have problems with the QT libraries:

I need to use a QT-based toolset built by some friends.
It is build for qt3-mt and I got these packages:

ii  libqt3         3.0.3-20020329 Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
ii  libqt3-dev     3.0.3-20020329 Qt GUI development files
ii  libqt3-mt      3.0.3-20020329 Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version).
ii  libqt3-mt-dev  3.0.3-20020329 Qt Threaded development files

Compiling it with the right include and lib dirs gives a lot of out errors, just when the linker
works with the -lqt-mt flag.

On SuSE this toolset compiles and works perfectly, on Debian too.
Anyhow I thought it was a devel-libs problem, so I asked for a binary,
and running it outs:

rage@Enterprise:/home/TM$ ./nxwtoolset
./nxwtoolset: relocation error: ./nxwtoolset: undefined symbol: _ZTI9QTextEdit
rage@Enterprise:/home/TM$

I tried ALL libqt3 versions I found, since 3.0.3 to 3.1.1...
all the same errors...

It could be not a system problem because I had the same problem also before a complete reset
of the system...

I have many QT3-based programs running, like Sim ICQ for KDE3, and before the reset I had KDE3.1 perfectly running.
But
1) gcc doesn't compile ANY qt-based program, like even tutorials O_O
2) the binary compiled on another system doesn't start...

Thanks a lot