Deboostrap error

I've encountered this error sometime when installing debian woody from
cd5 and cd1, I don't know what exactly caused this mess everytime I
install the base tars after unpacking it. Bug?

Those cd's used to work just fine before but right after getting
experienced in linux and deciding to add more kernel modules and adding
fat32 partitions, I've been getting these errors. It seems to be having
trouble executing something(from the error message, sorry I forgot)
<wonders which caused it>

just from my observance, install works somehow after unmounting fat32
and removing a few modules.

 Elijah