apache-dev dependencies bug?

Hi

I've tried to install apache-dev on woody with apt-get and I've got this
error:

  apache-dev: Depends: libdb2-dev (>= 2.7.7-2.1) but it is not going to
be installed

A little search with apt-cache revealed that I only have libdb2-dev
2:2.7.7.0-7.

I thouhgt it was an error in my cache so I searched in
packages.debian.org and indeed, apache-dev depends on this version of
libdb2-dev, but the version of libdb2-dev is "2:2.7.7.0-7".

Am I missing something? or is it a bug (I didn't find anything in the
bugs search page)?

Bye
--
Haim