Problem with SNMP

Hello,

I'm trying to use snmp package from Woody, with default configuration, but I'm having some
problems...

When I try the command:

$ snmpstatus localhost public

I got errors:

Error in packet.
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: ip.ipInReceives.0

Error in packet.
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: ip.ipOutRequests.0

[127.0.0.1]=>[Linux hebe 2.2.20 #1 qua set 11 09:37:45 BRT 2002 i686]
Up: 0:30:46.47
Error in packet.
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifOperStatus

Interfaces: 0, Recv/Trans packets: 0/0 | IP: 0/0

Several examples from Net-SNMP Tutorial does not work either.
Example:

$ snmptranslate -On SNMPv2-MIB::system.sysUpTime.0
Result: system.sysUpTime.0
Expected Result: .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0

Is something wrong with default configuration of snmp package or with
my tests?!

Thanks in advance,

	Daniel

--