Re: Setting up the mail program

> Were are the settings for receiving mail ?? Please
> tell which configuration to run and everything !

Uhm... I'm quite the newbie-ish type myself, I need
help quite often, but when I do, I mostly make sure
I RTFM, search Google, search the archives of this
mailing list and search in some relevant newsgroups.

You, however, don't seem to bother at all! You just
expect some kind soul on this list to give you the
exact "configuration to run and everything"! Djeez,
maybe you should do some effort yourself!

Moreover, several people told you that you need
(e.g.) fetchmail to poll your mails from your POP-
server. So guess what - install fetchmail! And read
the docs!

Regards,
Tom

--