Re: Packages for Debian 3.0 (Alpha 12)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:07:38 +0100
"Adrian Bunk" <bunk-packages@fs.tum.de> wrote:

> I have prepared some packages that update some packages that are not or
> only in an older version in Debian 3.0r1. Please read [1] for more
> information (and read the FAQ before sending mails to me).

>      * OpenOffice.org 1.0.2

I've got a feeling this has been asked before, but couldn't find it easily
in the archive. Is there a way to add a source for apt that is only used
for a specific package? For example, I would like to use Adrian's up to
date OpenOffice.org, but I don't want my system automatically upgraded to
everything else he has as well.

Or do I just have to download the packages manually?

Thanks,

Richard