Re: Lordsutch Netinst cd's still being maintained?

    "ppp" == ppp  <ppp@freeshellDONTSPAMME.org> writes:

    ppp> Are the LordSutch network install CD's for debian still being
    ppp> maintained? They haven't been updated since
    ppp> September. Usually, every little security fix was integrated
    ppp> into a new ISO.

I don't know if it is maintained or not, but there is no real need to
update it. Since it is a net install it will always update your system
as soon as you give it a chance.

I use the LordSutch CD, and it will offer to add the security lines to
your sources.list as part of the install anyway. I don't think I found
any bugs in the image, so I'm not sure what you want updated.....

Cheers!
Shyamal