Re: Fun sound problem

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:59:32PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Last weekend, I purchased a Soyo Dragon KT333 Lite motherboard.  On board
> comes a C-Media CMI8738 sound card.
>
> I'm wondering if anybody's managed to get one of these to play more
> than one sound at the same time, rather than queueing subsequent sounds?

Nice board, have you tried the alsa website for drivers? I have set up
support for my multi-card system and found after ripping and tearing
through getting alsa built and configured, (you'll most likely be doing this
from source mind you), I had a great sounding workstation.

I haven't booted up into it in a while now though, cause all my music
apps are running under windoze =(

--
Eric Nelson	<en@megahosted.com>	http://www.megahosted.com/~en/
GPG-key: C4AB5707 Fingerprint: 9E50 D5C2 2B02 A944 1A28  5CA5 366A 0294 C4AB 5707