apt-get upgrade

I have hit a problem, I wanted to upgrade with bug and security fixes so I

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

Originally there were 88 upgrades, most went AOK but the last few will not
load.

My /etc/apt/sources.list contains ...............

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r0 _Woody_ - Official i386 Binary-1
(20020720)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

I have repeadedly tried to load these packages, 6+ times and repeatedly get
the following ...

debian:/home/test# apt-get upgrade --fix-missing
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
6 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 20.3MB of archives. After unpacking 61.4kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main kdelibs3
4:2.2.2-13.woody.6 [6619kB]
Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main konsole 4:2.2.2-14.2
  Bad header line
Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main konqueror 4:2.2.2-14.2
  Got a single header line over 360 chars
Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main kdebase 4:2.2.2-14.2
  Bad header line
Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main kdebase-libs 4:2.2.2-14.2
  Bad header line
Err http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main kdebase-doc 4:2.2.2-14.2
  Bad header line
Fetched 6329kB in 23m11s (4547B/s)
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdelibs/kdelibs3_2.2.2-13.woody.6_i386.deb
 MD5Sum mismatch
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdebase/konsole_2.2.2-14.2_i386.deb
 Bad header line
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdebase/konqueror_2.2.2-14.2_i386.deb
 Got a single header line over 360 chars
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdebase/kdebase_2.2.2-14.2_i386.deb
 Bad header line
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdebase/kdebase-libs_2.2.2-14.2_i386.deb
 Bad header line
Failed to fetch
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/k/kdebase/kdebase-doc_2.2.2-14.2_all.deb
 Bad header line
debian:/home/test#

I suspect the server I am getting the upgrades from is corrupt though I am
not sure. Is it something I am forgetting to do ??

If it is a corrupt server is there another server I can use to get the
package and security updates ??

Its a real pain, every time I want to add a package via dselect, it tries one
again to load these updates, and fails

Any advice gratefully recieved
Dave