Re: Howto redirect output from a terminal

Michael,

  If you start screen, then start your application, you can detach the
  screen session while leaving your application running and then later,
  reattach to the same screen session from home.  You're app will still
  be running and you'll be able to see the output.  Another solution
  might be to use the script utility that captures all output to a file:

  see 'man script'

  You can then tail -f the file that script is sending its' output to.

Steve