Re: Trying to build Phoenix

Matthew Weier O'Phinney was roused into action on 2003-01-29 09:22 and
wrote:
-- David P James <dpjames@rogers.com> wrote
(on Tuesday, 28 January 2003, 11:00 PM -0500):

[snip]
I have installed? I had to install libqt-dev for it to pass the moc check, so I would have hoped that would do it. I'm running a mixed
[snip]

Do you have libqt-dev installed? Usually when compiling from source, if
a dependency is listed, you'll need to make sure the corresponding -dev
packages for that dependency are installed -- these are the source
headers for those packages.

Yep, it's installed. There are a whole pile of others, like embed and
whatnot which I'm wondering about.

--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV