Re: partition table incorrect/ fdisk messed up?

> I have remade a partition table before from a printout after losing it.  The
> data was still there.

Something is nagging me about this remaking the partition table.  I'm not
positive, but I think it is important to reboot before writing to the
partitions.  So just to be safe, be sure that you reboot after you remake
the table whether you do it by moving all the data first or by just leaving
the data in place.  I think there is a warning about that when you do the
write with linux fdisk at the end of editing the table, but I'm not sure
about that.

Anita