Debian-based UnitedLinux

I'm planning to deploy a UnitedLinux version based on Debian.
What does that mean?
You get a distribution with your favourite package manager and >installer
that includes all the software (packages) (and not more) that is listed
in the UnitedLinux standard.

don't you have to apply to some standards body before you can claim this?

But because Debian is YOUR product please give this distribution a >name.

E-Mail your proposal to baylinux@tharidium.de .

I'd like some more details about this distro first.

regards

Leo

"It use to be said if your name's not on the list your not coming into the nightclub. I say I'm on the LIST so don't CC me"

Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk