Re: cdrecord -scanbus -> not working

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 07:38:53AM -0500, cmustard wrote:
> cdrecord: No such file or directory. Cannot open SCSI driver.

My problem was that the burner was actually ide-scsi. My burner was seen
in the dmesg, but I didn't have the right modules loaded. Can you look for
the following modules with lsmod?

ide-scsi
sg
sr_mod
ide-cd
loop
scsi_mod
iso9660
joliet
This list is from:
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~mjconry/cdrw_help.html

I have only the following because the rest are compiled directly into the
kernel (which I recompiled this week--big fat pat on the back to me):
sg
sr_mod
loop

I'm also running cdrecord 2.0 (this might be because I'm using unstable).

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]