Re: Mozilla won't start

James Hughes wrote:

This is on a relatively fresh woody install. Running mozilla from the
command line generates no output. I can see several instances of
mozilla-bin in top, one of which tops out at around 80% cpu before
just dying.

I've tried running mozilla-bin directly, with the same
results. Nothing shows up in any logs that I can find. I've tried
removing and re-installing as well. No luck.

James
Move your ~/.mozilla directory out of the way, and try starting moz again.

Kent