RE: [HELP] - kernel panic 2.4.18 on Dual-PIII

	Hello Colin,

I have tested the 2.4.18smp also and I got the same type of errors.

But, are there problems in using a up kernel in a smp hardware ?

I thought the only problem in not using a smp kernel in a smp hw was the
loss of performance.

If someone doesn`t use a smp kernel, or better, if someone uses an up kernel
in an smp hw, it only wont activate the second processor, isn`t that?

Thanks for your response.

Rodrigo