Re: I'm a -- MARK --'ed user.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:40:24AM -0500, Narins, Josh wrote:
> -- MARK --
> And I am quite sure I do not like feeling like a -- MARK --'ed person.

kubi@QBI050102:~$ man syslogd
[...]
       -m interval
              The syslogd logs a mark timestamp regularly.  The default inter-
              val between two -- MARK -- lines is 20  minutes.   This  can  be
              changed with this option.  Setting the interval to zero turns it
              off entirely.
[...]
--
Jens Kubieziel                                  mailto:jens@kubieziel.de
"I may kid around about drugs, but really, I take them seriously."