Starting Navigator while also running Mozilla

Hi

I'm having difficulty starting Navigator 4.77 while also running Mozilla or
Phoenix (0.5 static binary). I'm guessing /usr/lib/netscape/base-4/wrapper
that actually starts Navigator on Debian detects other browsers running and
merely opens another window of the current browser. There is no relevant man
page that I could find. Messing with the 500 line wrapper script didn't seem
like a good idea either.

Thanks in advance
Oleg