Re: Thnaks to the developers (sylpheed-claws & aspell)

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> writes:

>     Oh the irony that I send a message to a public list thanking people for a
> spell checker with a spelling error in the first word in the subject line.
> *sigh*

Heh heh.

Most developers don't follow debian-user too closely, so if you want
reach more developers, you should mail debian-devel instead.  In any
case, you're welcome.

-Brian (Aspell maintainer)

--
My secret to happiness... is that I have a heart of a 12-year-old boy.
It's over here in a jar.  Would you like to see it?