Trying to setup X

Having a challenge trying to set up X under Debian

phoenix:/proc# uname -a
Linux phoenix 2.2.20-idepci #1 Sat Apr 20 12:45:19 EST
2002 i686 unknown

I have a K7SEM motherboard with builtin videocard.
Runing  lspci | grep vga | more

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated
Systems [SiS] SiS630 GUI Accelerator
+3D (rev 31)

Upon checking the website that makes the motherboard:

I check the downloads and under SiS630 and see there
aren't any drivers under Linux for my motherboard...

Am I SOL?  Or I notice that SiS 620/530 VGA Driver has
a Linux Driver, could I try this or would it be

"As a taxpayer, why should I support the war against Iraq this time, when it wasn't done right the first time? "

GAIM ID:  cmmiller1973

Do you Yahoo!?