Re: debian on old powerbook?

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 07:06:35AM -0800, anthony baldwin wrote:
> I have several old Apple Powerbooks (140, 145)
> They don;t have CD drives and I can't connect them to my dsl, because they have no
> ethernet ports.
is it that they really dont have any ethernet or that they have thicknet
rather than standard ethernet -i have a powerbook510 and it needs a
transciever between the mac and the rj45 patch cable.
-havent ventured as far as linux on it -v small disk. It runs a terminal
emulater and thats all i would use it for in linux anyway!

hugh