RE: restart / shutdown by normal user

As far as I know, you can just do a ctrl-alt-delete at the login prompt, and
it will shutdown, no need to be root.

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

-*/ -=  )O(  Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez  )O(  =- /*-

"En el horizonte vertical yace el espejo de nuestra Alma."
"In the vertical horizon lies the mirror of our Soul."
- J. Arias-Chavez