Re: default login manager

dpkg-reconfigure xdm

or

dpkg-reconfigure kdm

works for me. don't know if that's the 'proper' way though.

Gee.

On 2003.01.20 14:35 Aryan Ameri wrote:
hi there:

I have installed Ralph Nolden's KDE 3.1 packages on woody stable.
However after installing kdm, when starting the computer, xdm is still
the
default login manager. Howshall I change the default login manager to
kdm?

Cheers
--
/*Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
* reaper of innocent orphaned children.