Cupsys & printer

Hello, I used cupsysd for my USB printer on Sid before, now I switched
to Woody. I reconfigure everything via the web interface on port 631
exactly as I did before. But for some reasons it seems that nothing is
sent to the printer.  I am suspecting that linux doesn't configure
/dev/usb/lp0 as where my printer is connected to.  What can I do to
check to see where my printer is connected to ?  Is there some file that
shows where the printer is at ?

The kernel is configured with usb printer support. The module 'printer'
is loaded.  Via the web-interface of cups, I can configure the printer
and other details fine. Only thing is nothing gets sent to the printer.

--

ThanhVu Nguyen