Re: Switching smart relays automatically in Exim...

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 07:26:00AM -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> My question, is there a way to configure Exim to use my ISP's SMTP
> server and my SMTP server at work without having to manually change
> settings when I go from one place to the other?

There are many ways to achieve this, most with their pecularities:)
But assuming you're not trying to send a million emails, the router
option "queryprogram" might be of use to you.  You'll have to build
your own queryprogram to check which mail server to use, e.g. by
checking IP nrs.

--
groetjes, carel