Gnome2: problems with Acrobat reader and Gk dial

Hello,
I have just installed Gnome2 on my Debian sid/unstable (before I was
using only WindowMaker) and I have already found two small problems:
1) when Acrobat Reader starts, it presents a licence agreement window
that I cannot close since I have no closing buttons on the top bar of
the window, and so I cannot use the program
2) Gk dial starts but then I cannot add any configuration (the button
"Add" seems not to work) and so I cannot use it to connect to my isp (I
am forced to use kppp). Btw, are there other alternatives to gk dial and
kppp in .deb format?
Bye,
          Rick