Rate limit exim

Hi,
I've setup a free shell account server and so far so good. One thought
that has come to me though it that I want to try to limit the chance of
someone spamming from the service. As a first step I want to try to rate
limit exim (then I will look at iptables). Looking over the config I can't
see anything obvious and a google doesn't chuck up anything. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Rus

--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support@65535.net
Lifetime UNIX logins - Web Hosting  - Free Shell Accounts