RE: Follow-up: Worst night ever...

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Michael Kahle wrote:

> The 3ware card is ATA RAID.  I have SCSI disks in my system.  I need a
> hardware RAID card that supports my 68pin UltraSCSI drives.

Doh.  Me dummy.  =)

Hmm.  Well, we've got an Adaptec 3410S w/256 meg cache, running 4 Seagate
Cheetah X15-36lp's in a pair of raid-1's in one of our cadd servers.

But it's running W2k, no idea on linux compatiblity on those.  I know the
previous card we had, an adaptec AAA-131SA wasn't supported in a) w2k b)
linux.

Sorry about wasting your time on that 3ware recommendation, got
sidetracked by my own raid adventures today.

Mike