KDE questions

OK, having gotten tired of dealing with nautilus, I gave KDE a shot.
At first it was kind of strange and constricting (first impressions
quite overwhelming), but after a while it sort of became a part of
me.  Feels strangely like CDE but actually good.  I was wrong:
Neither KDE nor Gnome suck.  They're both alright, and both have thier
differences.  My folks are getting tired of WinME, I think I'll put
both on thier box and let them pick it out.

I've started to get curious about a few things, though...

1) Konsole is growing on me, despite it's rather nonstandard (for an X
   app) style of configuration (haven't these guys learned about X
   resources?).  Is it possible to have KDE to open a konsole when a
   program requires a terminal open, and when a subsequent
   terminal-based program starts, have it become a tab in the other
   program-started konsole?

2) What's with konqueror not hanging on to cookies between sessions on
   some sites (namely, slashdot)?

3) How do you say "drawer" in KDE?  Having all the icons on the panel
   without being able to drawer some away seems a little oddball and I
   haven't really experimented too much with the panel (beyond 4).

4) Why doesn't kweather have a method to configure it after it's
   initial configuration or to display a forcast?  gnome-weather has
   it, wmweather has it...why can't kweather get with the program?

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user