RE: Nvidia source compiling problems

--- dbalder@pacbrands.com.au wrote:

> Sorry about the previous post w/o RE line
>
> Get kernel-source package of your choice and compile
> your own kernel.
>
> If you can compile the driver module as you are
> trying to do, then you can compile your own kernel.
>

> Davor

Is that necessary - I mean, will debian have probs if
I don't?
I ask because I tried some time ago but I gave up
because I got loads questions - and hard questions I
didn't really know the correct answers of (much
hardware info and stuff) - maybe I tried the wrong
command so if there is a way to make it just compile
by detecting system info automatically without so many
questions - then I can try allright

Joris