Re: netmeeting server

Paulo:

The January issue of Linux Journal has an article in "Cooking with
Linux" about gnomemeeting (I believe that was the name) which is
supposed to "talk" to NetMeeting.  You may find the information that
you require in that article, or by contacting its author, Marcel Gagne:
mggagne@salmar.com (www.salmar.com/marcel).

Regards,

Dean

--