Re: End and home key on bash in X-window not accepted

Florian Sukup <debian2003@sukup.at> [2003-01-13 17:22:10 +0100]:

> When I am writing on bash command line under X-window (I am using
> twm as windowmanager) the end and home key is not accepted. This is
> working on console and under SuSE-X-window configuration, but not in
> my xterms.

This has been discussed but no real answer.  They work fine for me.
They work fine for most people.  But apparently for some people they
do not work.  If you could debug why that would be appreciated.

Here is the thread.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2002/debian-user-200210/msg04699.html

Good luck!
Bob