Re: Nautilus barfs

This one time, at band camp, Paul Johnson said:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 08:46:19AM -0500, Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> >     Don't use Nautilus. It's a bloated piece of crap.
>
> What do you suggest as an alternative?

It's what we have if we want to use GNOME2, unfortunately.  This is
apparently a known issue - the nautilus currently in unstable is very,
well, unstable.  It sounds like they're getting ready to upload 2.2 very
shortly, so I expect the fix to be coming soon.  In the meantime, it's
back to mc from a terminal, I guess.

|  Stephen Gran                  | <<<<< EVACUATION ROUTE <<<<<            |
|  steve@lobefin.net             |                                         |