making 2 gateway..

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface UGH   0      0        0 eth0  *      U     0      0        0 eth0       *            U     0      0        0 lo
default         UG    0      0        0 eth0

Im wondering how did this one got 2 gateway, I cant seem to find the
correct command for it. I hope i can get answer's regarding this question.

This is true and, all i know about linux is only have just 1 gateway, but
when i saw this on one of our machine's i got shock!

louie miranda