Re: rt8193too problems with 2.4.20-k7?

Jeremy Turner wrote:

I just installed the 2.4.20-k7 kernel image on my Athlon XP, modprobed
the 8193too module so I can get my on-board NIC to work.  I get a DHCP
lease and I can ping stuff.  But using SSH and apt-get returns a bunch
of connection refused errors from ftp, http, and ssh.  I revert back to
the trusty 2.4.18-bf image that I have, and everything works fine.

K7 is the right kernel to use, right?  Has anyone else had these same
issues?  I really need the the 2.4.20 kernel because it supports my
kworld tv tuner card.

Any ideas?

Jeremy

What is in the file /etc/network/interfaces ??