Re: What is Block-Major-114?

Op zo 12-01-2003, om 17:24 schreef Alan Chandler:

I checked my devices.txt (kernel 2.4.20) and major block 114 is this:

114 char	Picture Elements ISE board
		  0 = /dev/ise0		First ISE board
		  1 = /dev/ise1		Second ISE board
		128 = /dev/isex0	Control node for first ISE board
		129 = /dev/isex1	Control node for second ISE board

		The ISE board is an embedded computer, optimized for
		image processing. The /dev/iseN nodes are the general
		I/O access to the board, the /dev/isex0 nodes command
		nodes used to control the board.

Any way, thanks to your question i'm know starting to understand the
aliases in /etc/modutils.

Regards
Benedict