Proftpd Configuration

Hello,

After an hardware-upgrade I formatted my debian-server and installed it
again. I forgot to backup some configuration files. Not a problem, almost
everything is running fine again but proftpd not yet. I've searched google
about it but in can't find the way it was.

Wich lines are needed in the file that I can add an user (adduser) and set
his/her directory on the server.

i.e: User A has a directory /var/www/user_a
Wich line I have to add to prftpd.conf to set that when he logs in by
ftp://62.163.158.122 he opens directory /var/www/user_a

Regards,

Willem-Jan Meijer
Netherlands

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->