KDevelop : KDE-Libraries-Doc path : where?

I've just installed KDevelop 2.1.2 on my Debian testing box, and have
it essentially working except for one glitch.

From the main menu, there is Options/KDevelop Setup/Documentation.  Once
in there, you can set the path for:

KDE-Libraries-Doc

and then Update in order to have the program link to the docs for
KDevelop.  Unfortunately, no matter what I enter into this field, I
always get an error message that tells me the path I've selected isn't
correct for the KDE-Libs.

Could someone pls tell me what is the right path for this?  I've tried
everything, but I can't quite figure out what it's looking for.  I got
the path right for the Qt related docs, but it seems funny that getting
the KDevelop docs should be such a problem.

Thanks
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner