RE: I do not have Super Cow Powers

Milk, it does a Linux developer good.

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

-*/ -=  )O(  Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez  )O(  =- /*-

"En el horizonte vertical yace el espejo de nuestra Alma."
"In the vertical horizon lies the mirror of our Soul."
- J. Arias-Chavez