ntop win woody

I've got a problem with Ntop in Woody.  I'm running a server which was initially setup with Potato and then upgraded to Woody.  The upgrade went well and the box has been running fine since.  But now I've decided to install Ntop on it for bandwidth monitoring.  I installed it from the Debian package list and it works, except that the stats are being reset every day.  I don't want this.  Is there any way to stop this behavior?  I've looked at my cron settings and I can't see anything that might be doing this.  Is there something I'm missing?

Santiago del Roi