Re: Komodo Monitor

Thus spake dbalder@pacbrands.com.au (dbalder@pacbrands.com.au):

> >I have the woody linux, Geforce video-card a Komodo 16" monitor 1280x1024
> >@60HZ and error NO SCREEN Found. What should I do to get X to work.
>
> The problem is not in monitor. You should download the drivers.
>
> You should download nVidia (proprietary) drivers from their website
> >and follow the instructions in README file provided.

He also doesn't mention *which* Geforce card he has. As I recently
discovered, support of the Gefore 4 requires the unstable version of
xserver-xfree86 - even the one in testing is too old.
--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |