Re: [apt] Disabling upgrade to insecure packages

Is there a way to configure apt to disable the upgrade to insecure
versions of packages?
For the moment, I can't use 'apt-get dist-upgrade' as it propose me
to upgrade to
  * libpng2-dev (1.0.12-6 Debian:testing)
  * libpng2 (1.0.12-6 Debian:testing)
  * xpdf (1.01-3 Debian:testing)
(I chose to downgrade to install security updates, but don't want
to upgrade these packages to testing as long as there isn't a fix).
I need to use 'apt-get dist-upgrade -s', then 'apt-get install'...

how about installing synaptic first? then after clicking on the dist-upgrade, find the packages you don't want upgrade and click on 'keep'. apt-get synaptic
Elijah