URGENT: ipqueue missing

I have not much experience in Debian and I try to install an Active Networks
platform that requires 'iptables', 'netfiltering' and 'ipqueue'. I have
compiled Linux kernel 2.4.20. The problem is the following: our kernel is
compiled with the appropriate modules that are selected from the graphical
interface activated with "make xconfig". The problem is that:
At Networking Options --> IP:Netfilter Configuration, the option  "Userspace
queueing via NETLINK (EXPERIMENTAL)" is not activated so as to be selected. I
compiled the kernel with these modules and finally the ipqueue module
(ipqueue.o) was not produced. While trying to run the Active Network
application, I got the error message: "passer:Failed to send netlink message:
Connection refused". I suppose that this has to do with the missing
module ipqueue. Could you please help me to add this module in the kernel??

Thank you in advance!