Re: XEmacs and Gnome Terminal copy/paste

"Gary Hennigan" <glhenni@sandia.gov> writes:
> Whenever I have weird problems with Emacsen I always start by
> renaming/moving my ~/.emacs (or ~/.xemacs) to some scratch name and
> try whatever it is without an Emacsen init file. Does that show you
> anything? In other words, make sure you're not putting something in
> your xemacs init file that is causing the problem.

To streamline that a little,  from a terminal you can do

xemacs -q          which starts the editor of the gods without an init
file

or

xemacs -vanilla   no init file, no site start stuff, etc

Glyn
--
Debian Home       http://www.debian.org
Debian Planet     http://www.debianplanet.org/