Re: lightweight window manager - any sugegstions?

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:10:58 +0530
Sandip P Deshmukh <deshmukh@escortsmumbai.com> wrote:

> > but i'm currently using pekwm and i can say that it's very
> > lightweight "specially the CVS version ;)"
>
> oops - i could not find a deb package for it in my aptitude. :(

no its not on debian yet, but you can get a CVS deb package from here
http://chubby.dyndns.org

or you can get the source tarball from http://pekwm.pekdon.net/
(stable or CVS) it has no dependencies other than Xlib

cheers,
Alaa
--
get my PGP/GPG signature at
http://www.geocities.com/alaaov/pub_key.txt

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we
ourselves possess.
        -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]