Re: mutt not sending mail

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:43:29PM -0500, cmustard wrote:
> Well this is an odd one to me. I can sendmail via the command line
> with "/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi < file_to_send" but 'mutt' is not sending
> mail. ~/.muttrc has set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi", why isn't
> this working? I use exim, so sendmail is a symlink to exim but this should
> still work. Any ideas? thanks in advance
>
> -mUs

Howdy,

Just a thought here, but according to
http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-6.html#sendmail, that setting is
actually the default, so it shouldn't be necessary to set it like that
at all.

In fact, looking through ~/.muttrc and /etc/Muttrc, I don't find
$sendmail set anywhere, and yet I'm clearly sending mail :) What happens if you just comment out that line?

--
Justin