Re: Fluxbox package and slit

willem <wsazooi@xs4all.nl> writes:
> Bit of a dumb question but i couldn't find the answer anywhere.
> Using the fluxbox version from testing, double checked if everything
> was correct but the slit doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone
> know if the testing package has the slit compiled into it?

I used fluxbox briefly (in unstable), and it definitely had the slit.

> And as a side note, in general is there a way to see with which
> options something has been compiled?

Download its source and look in debian/rules (or debian/rocks if that
exists).  Most programs don't propagate that sort of information all
the way forward to the end-user binary, though; if it's present at
all, it'll probably be in the --version output.

	-- Abra Mitchell