Packages for Debian 3.0 (Alpha 8)

I have prepared some packages that update some packages that are not or
only in an older version in Debian 3.0r1. Please read [1] for more
information (and read the FAQ before sending mails to me).

I try my best to avoid problems with both installing these packages on
Debian 3.0 and upgrading with these packages installed to Debian 3.1.

Highlights

     * Freeciv 1.13.0
     * gcc 3.2.1
     * GNU Ghostscript 7.05
     * Kernel 2.4.20
     * Lyx 1.2.2
     * Mozilla 1.2.1
     * SANE 1.0.9
     * SpamAssassin 2.43
     * Webmin 1.050
     * Wine 20021219
     * XFree86 4.2.1

Changelog

     * Alpha 8 (8 Jan 2002)
          + added a libvorbis-compat package and let libvobis0 depend on
            it - this should fix the libvorbis breakage
          + updated: chkrootkit (0.37-2 -> 0.38-1)

cu
Adrian

[1] http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/

BTW: I'm not subscribed to debian-user.